Thursday, October 6, 2011

Baby Book

I don't scrapbook. I'm really bad at framing pictures and displaying them. But I'm passionately determined to keep baby record/memory books for my their future enjoyment. I absolutely love the book we found for Rory- it's whimsical and sweet and fun and didn't have dumb pages like dental records and lists of all the gifts she receives, but it did have most of the pages I could want. However, when it came time to locating an appropriate baby book for a little boy, we found very few options that we liked (who would have thought Blake would have such an opinion?). We grimly determined that I would have to make one. But I didn't want a scrapbooky one, since I am entirely untalented that way. So, we turned to go old blurb.com and I began the arduous process of designing a custom made baby book, with just the pages we want, that isn't too cutesy or kitschy. It turns out I'm not a talented graphic designer either. But, we're pleased with the final product and are excited to begin filling it out in just a couple of weeks!!

You can view the finished book here.

No comments:

Post a Comment