Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Once has a Pronoun!!!

Rory's baby sibling got a pronoun today, and it's the masculine pronoun! That's right, Once is a he!

I sort of took it for granted that we'd have another girl, and was thrilled at the thought of continuing with hairbows and dollies and pretty dresses. I mean, obviously having a boy was a possibility, but I was confidant we could wait a while longer before embarking on that adventure...

Everyone I know who has boys has assured me they are fantastic, so here we go! Boys: The Final Frontier!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww!! Congratulations! So exiting, and I can assure you, boys are indeed fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Congrats Brittany!!! I'm so happy for you and Blake!!!

    On a different note, I just heard on the news that there are wildfires in Arizona right now. I hope that you and your family are safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very excited for you to have a little boy! What an adventure!! Congrats, my friend.

    ReplyDelete