Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Kind of Blah Day

Stuffing diapers? No thank you.
Sweeping? Vacuming?Mopping? Nah.
Going for a walk? Too windy.
Reading? I'd feel guilty since the first two suggestions still need to be done.
Blog? Nothing to say, but I'm here anyway, with an hour to go until a lunch date and the end of Blake's work week. Ugh. It's one of those days!

Aren't I too old to get zits? Or too pregnant, or too something anyway?? Is it wrong to need another cup of coffee just a couple hours after finishing the first? Why is it that since I'm limiting carbs, all I want to eat is mounds of homemade bread? Ugh. I'm off to sweep and vacuum and mop and stuff diapers, and then hopefully it will be lunchtime and I can battle over carbs and get on with my day, zit and all.

5 comments:

  1. I think that just thinking of stuff that needs to be done should count as an accomplishment sometimes. I hear ya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to hang out! Tomorrow/Friday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should hang out soon Laura! Today's pretty full, but maybe this weekend or Tuesday? Rory and I leave Wed. for Seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya on the skin thing. My hope and prayer is that an eventual pregnancy will make my acne go AWAY (which I hear happens sometimes)! Seriously. 25 is far too old for this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. with you katie! Pregnancy made mine go away and now that im not pregnant it sucks again :( Guess i just need another bun in the oven!
    YAAAAAAY you'll be here soon and me and Hannah can stop being lonely :(

    ReplyDelete