Monday, June 13, 2011

Indian Paradise

Right now, I am in my happy place. And I never use that expression, so you have to know it's really true. We just finished an amazing feast at the Himalayan Grill, and did I mention it was amazing? Our strategy: order lots of garlic naan and eat it all, then take most of our entree home because somehow it's even more amazing the next day. The meal was made even sweeter because we were celebrating something very very special with a friend. And we got a gift certificate on restaurants.com that allowed us to live it up (appetizer and dessert!). And, most of all, Rory loved the lamb korma. My heart is bursting with pride; my baby girl likes Indian food! She couldn't get enough of it. She loved the naan too. And the mango juice. And rice pudding. Yep, she's definitely our daughter!

1 comment: