Monday, July 11, 2011

3 Years

Three years ago today was the best day of my life! That's right, today marks three years of marriage to the most amazing man in the world. We're "celebrating" long distance, unfortunately (brings back memories of our courtship and engagement), as Blake's several states away for training for his new job. Even in that, God's been gracious; he was supposed to fly out last night but the planes were full- he had to be at the airport for training at 8am today and he made it onto a 5am flight that got him in just in time! And, I was able to see him on our anniversary, even if it was at 3am. I could write loads about how wonderful these three years have been, and about how I love Blake more and more everyday (cliche, but true!), and how I'm amazed over and over by the kind of man that Blake is, and how perfect he is for me, and how good God is, and how each moment spent with Blake is worth years with anyone else, and how we produce such cute babies, and how he loves me despite my unlovable moments, and, well, you get the point.

I'll just say this: Happy Anniversary, my darling. You have made me the happiest woman in the world. I love you more than I could ever say, and am so proud of you and grateful for you. I know you'll read this because you always check my blog, which is just one more reason why I adore you! Come home soon!

 

1 comment: