Friday, March 29, 2013

I thought I wanted winter to end

I thought I wanted winter to end. But then spiders started appearing everywhere in my house. There are two on the ceiling over me right now. And I just discovered an horrifically fat ugly one wedged into a corner on my counter. I can't attempt to kill it because missing is probable, in which case it will either disappear over the edge and become vengeful or fling itself at me in a violent attack. I very nicely asked Blake to come home from work and kill it. Regretfully he is unable. I love that his suggestion to me was to take the kids outside and light the counter on fire; I'm sure to get it that way.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!!!YO AGARRO A LOS NIÑOS Y ME VOY A DORMIR A OTRO LUGAR!!!!!SOS MUUUUYYYY VALIENTE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete