Friday, January 14, 2011

Tired- check. Grumpy- check. Uninspired- check. Yep, it's time for the weekend.
Blake worked long hours almost everyday this week, and he has to work half days both Saturday and Sunday. I need a good novel to read.

Here are some things that are aggravating me today:
  1. The rug in front of the sink will not lie flat and I trip over it at least 4,289 times a day.
  2. I'm not sure if the verb should be "lie" or "lay" in number one.
  3. I ate too much maple butter cream frosting and now my teeth hurt.
  4. Speaking of teeth, I have a toothache and I don't want to call the dentist because I know he'll hurt me.
  5. It has been 50 degrees and sunny and the rest of the country is getting lovely storms.
  6. I have worn just about everything in my closet today and each thing looked dumber than the last.
  7. I had to pick out all the little slimeys from the package of lettuce- disgusting.
But because I'm vowing to try to improve my disposition, here are some happy thoughts:
  1. Date night with Blake last Wednesday to Cafe Ole, one of my favorites!
  2. Rory got her first tooth! I think that's a good thing anyway...
  3. My sister is coming to visit soon!
  4. I have comfy new slippers.
  5. Some good friends shared some great news.
  6. Did I mention it's almost the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment