Monday, May 23, 2011

PEANUT BUTTER. peanut butter.

Peanut butter is really, really great. But there is probably nothing in the world nastier than wet, peanut butter-covered utensils in the sink. And peanut buttery bibs. And a baby coated in peanut butter. Wet peanut butter is disgusting. And it's stinkin' hard to get off of things.

But Easy Mac is awesome.

I love magazines. Reading magazines makes me feel sophisticated. But one of life's little annoyances is when you're reading a magazine and one of the little inserts falls out. Like the subscription renewal cards. I always thoroughly shake my magazines upon receiving them so I won't be surprised by falling papers whilst enjoying them. But I always miss at least one. And it always falls out at a bad time, like when I'm climbing into bed. And then I have to bend over and pick it up and walk to the recycling bin. The worst is when you bend over, pick it up, and another one falls out. Grrrrr. And then I scowl and no longer feel sophisticated. But I still love magazines.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with the peanut butter and the magazine statements. Easy Mac...meh. I ruined it too many times in college (which shows you how amazing I am at cooking if I can ruin Easy Mac). But blue box Kraft with the powdered cheese...mmmmmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete