Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Little Toothies

She's so nonchalant about it. A month ago Rory's top teeth were causing her such grief. Then the pain went away, but the teeth didn't appear. Then, while holding her upside down and swinging her around, I see TEETH. You'd think she'd tell me or something, "Hey, Mama, look at all my top teeth!" But no, she kept her little secret to herself. Now her total tooth count is 5!!! I'm so proud of my little girl. And I hope they're not as sharp as the bottom ones.

In other Rory news, for the first time last night, I didn't nurse her before putting her to bed at 7:30. I was sure she'd be up for a snack a couple hours later, but we didn't hear a peep until 8:20 this morning! I think the weaning process has begun, which bodes well for soon-coming overnights at her grandparents' house! And, I have to admit, I'm looking forward to a few nursing-free months before Once's arrival (Ohn-say- 11 in Spanish, since we were hoping on having him/her on 11-11-11)!

Way to grow, Aurora Whitney!

1 comment:

  1. Why is she going to be spending the nights at her grandparents house?

    ReplyDelete