Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010

I could go into great detail about Rory's first Christmas, and how wonderful the celebrations were this year, and how much I love my new Keurig coffee maker and dehydrator and pressure canner (recipes and ideas, please!), and how great it was to spend time with family, but instead I'll just keep it at some pictures:
Delightful
Devastated!

Lowercase bowens

Classic.
The loves of my life during our little family Christmas
Christmas caterpillar
Rory's ninja ornament, appropriate for her first Christmas
My delicious overnight cinnamon rolls!
Christmas morning
Christmas evening with extended family
A gift from Uncle Joe
Andrea and Joe, wedding coming soon!
We detoured through Zion coming home from Cedar City.
Family and nature make for a wonderful end to Christmas 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment