Monday, May 27, 2013

The Last Blog

I anticipate this being the final post before I am the mother of three kids! It probably won't take me too long to get some pictures of our new handsome little man up here this coming weekend, but posting may be a little erratic over the next couple of months (surgery, newborn, Blake's new job with long hours, summer classes, moving...). Here are a few pictures from the last couple weeks (more sickness, but I think we're done now- whoo hoo!). Some key points:
- We went to the Overland Expo for Blake's birthday, which was super cool even if the babies ended up being sick.
- We celebrated Blake's birthday with friends, pizza, and strawberry shortcake. It was especially fun to see our good friends who live in Turkey- Lydia is Rory's age and they are so similar in temperament and interests; I'm excited for them to get to spend more time together this summer!
- Lots of perusing the MLS and rental listings of homes in Williams- there's not much there, but we're sure God will provide the right place at the right time. We want to minimize the amount time Blake has to commute to and from his new job.
- We're so disappointed that a recent injury is keeping my mom from being able to come down for the birth of numero tres. Our family and friends here have been awesome about volunteering to help but Mom will be greatly missed.
- I was given a fun baby shower last weekend! The theme was baby names, since I have been a passionate name lover my entire life!
- It's crunch time: Baby's coming Friday if not before (it's quite unlikely that it would be before since I would still be pregnant with Rory if the doctors hadn't intervened..."

A sampling of the vehicles at the Expo- people came from all over the world to this event!
Poor Bud-o wasn't feeling well. Rory was delighted with her lollypop.
Our snuggly boy
Aurora wanted me to take her picture with "Baby Bashy." Baby Bashy wasn't thrilled with that idea.
The awesome crepe bar at my shower!
How Bashy eats crepes
Sebastian looks so tiny here!
I managed to surprise Blake with his awesome birthday present! He admired this photo that a friend took months ago and I conspired with the photographer to get his this custom canvas. We know some of the cowboys too- it's an authentic scene on a local ranch.

No comments:

Post a Comment