Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Weekend Trip and Other Stuff

Blake and I made a quick trip to Eastern WA for my Grampie's sort of memorial service (it's complicated). It was tons of fun hanging out with my parents and siblings and their spouses, especially since the only one of the four grandchildren there was less than two months old! We ate good food, spent lots of time at McDonalads doing homework that required WiFi, and laughed a lot, especially during the first Thomas Family Game of Fish Bowl.
The living room of the cabin we all stayed at
There is a sketchy old bunker below the property, and a lovely view of the river.
An entirely pleasant porch
I attempted to be a good mama and made homemade playdough. Bashy discovered that it tastes pretty gross!
I also re-purposed (with the help of the babies) a Valentine's chocolate box and destroyed farm book into a holder for plastic farm animals!
If you can't eat it, what's it good for?
They had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment