Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving

We went to Coolidge, in southern AZ, to spend Thanksgiving with Blake's grandparents. We had a great time; lots of family, lots of food, lots to be thankful for! I made healthy and delicious sweet potatoes and of course, Blake's favorite pear pie. My diet was thoughtfully put aside for a couple of days. I imagine that trend will continue through the holidays!
Aunt Nancy sent the kiddos matching jammies!
Rory is always saying she's going to work at the airport and she's going to pick up Evie.
The whole gang
Good morning, Sunshines!
Slow to wake, like his papa
Where does she get these ideas from?
I used to love playing with nesting dolls! I'm so glad Rory enjoys it too!

1 comment:

  1. Bash is so funny! He looks like the most relaxed child ever! He needs to teach Hannah. Cute pjs!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete