Monday, November 5, 2012

Little Things

- EGGNOG!!! But Safeway only had the lowfat stuff and it tastes like eggnog-flavored chemicals :( :( :(
- The thought of one day living in a house with a HEATER that we can turn on and off; one day I won't freeze to death after showers!
- Open gym at a gymnastics place in town today! All 3 babies had so much fun and were so blissfully tired when we got home :)
- Blake's last day with US Air is Friday :) :( We're mourning the flight benefits, but not the low salary and late nights. Hooray for hubbycakes getting evenings and weekends back!!!
- Evelyn hopefully will get to go home this weekend! Hooray for her family reuniting!
- SNOW!!!! In the forecast!! Will it be, will it be? Too soon to say, but that would be so awesome!
- God answering prayers and providing what we need, through many different ways! Often adjusting our own expectations of what constitutes a need...
- I'm pretty sure what I'm writing isn't making any sense. Tomorrow is election day which gives me a pit in my stomach. Thank the Lord for His sovereignty and that the most powerful of humans is actually given his authority by God, not man, and ultimately that is who he will answer to.
-Flannel sheets on the bed: Like a delicious sandwich of warmth and joy and goodwill.

2 comments:

  1. let me know when you go to gymnastics again. i think Kale'a would like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm making eggnog :) we drink waay too much of it! And I was annoyed all the ones i found had corn syrup :( NO SNOW! Not until December please. My children like to go outside too much and I hate being cold :(

    ReplyDelete