Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Good/Bad

Good- enjoying the autumnal aspens at Hart Prairie with my family.
Bad- a container of red enchilada sauce falling out of fridge and going everywhere, staining my clothes.
Good- God providing just the right amount at just the right time
Bad- being bedridden with a plugged milk duct...who would have thought such an innocuous sounding problem would be so debilitating?!
Good- a loving, concerned husband who came home from work early to take care of me and my duct,
Bad- a baby who found her mama's feverish shivers hilarious and entertaining.
Good- 24lbs of pomegranates that are forcing me into kitchen-creativity.
Bad- Vladimir's foster family renamed him Boomer! Boomer, of all awful names!
Good- Inlaws who answer my cry for ice cream late into the evening.

What can I say...I'm striving to enjoy the journey towards sanctification! 

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're feeling better! I hate mastitis!!! Let me know if I can do anything for you!

    ReplyDelete