Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Sick and Stuff

Once again our family has been sick, for a week now- one of those colds that completely takes you out. So, it's been way too many movies, an overwhelmingly dirty house, and homemade chicken broth that I'm so glad I stuck in the freezer a couple months ago.
We're on the mend now and I'm hoping we'll stay healthy for a while! Lots to do for holiday preparationsand catching up on housework and laundry (not to mention Blake's final exams).

Here are some funny Rory sayings from late:
We were talking about Heaven and Rory asked if Adam and Eve were going to be there. I said that I supposed so, and she excitedly asked if they'd be holding fruit! At first I was confused, then realized that probably in every picture she's seen of them they have fruit in their hands, haha.

Rory and Bash scattered a gazillion clear plastic ponytail holders all over the bathroom while I drank my coffee and hoped that the quiet was not a bad thing. When I went to check on them Rory first looked very guilty, then got a calculating look on her face. I asked what they were doing and she replied, "Well, Mama, we were having fun until YOU came in!"  Sorry, baby girl- I am NOT the bad guy here!

She also told me" "I love you, Mama, but really I just want something."

No comments:

Post a Comment