Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Much and Little

A lot's been going on, and at the same time nothing is. I made a list of things to mention on here but then lost it; I'll cover what I can remember in no particular order:
- Blake officially finished his associates degree by completing his final math class last week. Two semesters left and he'll have his bachelors! I'm planning a disaster-themed gala for him in honor of his emergency management major- you won't believe how little I can find online to help me! Every time I search for "broken window decorations" or "disaster centerpieces" Pinterest has nothing for me. Sheesh! The disaster dessert buffet is going to be phenomenal, though!
- I started home school preschool with Rory this week. We're not doing too much; it's more to get us both used to each other in these roles and for me to figure out her learning style and such. I got a curriculum book called Little Hands to Heaven that I really like so far; less than 30 minutes a day of flexible, Bible-centered lessons. We supplement that with reading and lots of playtime, along with occasional enrichment lessons.
- Rad is still our sweet textbook baby. He's an adorable ten week-old, mellow and amiable.
- One day we really will move to Williams. In the meantime we have to be out of our place in a couple weeks.
- It's already FREEZING here in the mornings!
- MOPS is starting soon!!!
- My parents came to visit! The kids had a blast with them! So did Blake and I, for that matter!
- Blake's waiting on a crown to come in and his poor teeth are hurting. Thankfully the dentist is also his uncle; he was able to go to work today which yesterday I was doubtful he'd be up for.
- A bunch of things that I'm missing.

Bash and the Smoothie Massacre
Aaaaah!
We spent a fun evening at an event at Bearizona.
Matching rompers!!! Blake hates it when I call them "rompers".
I LOVE these babies!!!
Good morning, sunshines!
Our Princess Aurora
She got to spend the night at the hotel with Gramma and Grandpa!
Porch bonding time
Mom and Rorykins
  

No comments:

Post a Comment