Friday, August 24, 2012

Dateiversary and Stuff

Today marks exactly six years since the day Blake and I each went on our last first date! We "celebrated" by walking and playing at the park and by watching American's Funniest Home Videos while we ate dinner (Rory loves seeing the babies and dogs and cats). I'm working on an article for the company I write for- I had almost finished it when the browser went back and deleted the whole thing :( So now I am writing about shingles for the second time; what an uplifting way to spend the evening when Blake's at work!

In other news, apparently Norway is the place to live if you want to go on a massacre and kill 77 (mostly teenaged) people: the confessed killer received the country's maximum sentence of a whopping 21 years in prison. If he actually serves the whole term, he'll be just over fifty years old and will be perfectly capable of doing it again. Thank God for His perfect justice; sometimes ours stinks.

Now, back to shingles for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment